Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kombi Toys
Some new air cooled T3’s coming our way in large 1/43 scale made by motormax . I’m hoping the range will include some real life multi colours and some water cooled versions too. @grantus ..I think they got the mirrors right this time..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-09-2022, 07:29 PM)Bagman Wrote: Some new air cooled T3’s coming our way in large 1/43 scale made by motormax . 

I told you  they were big .. Big Grin
Same campers and an ambulance too.

Motormax motor home released so far in Europe also in 1/24

(28-09-2022, 07:29 PM)Bagman Wrote: I’m hoping the range will include some real life multi colours 

Apologies for the brain lag ...”two tone colours “ was the discription I was chasing.
(28-09-2022, 07:29 PM)Bagman Wrote: Some new air cooled T3’s coming our way in large 1/43 scale made by motormax . I’m hoping the range will include some real life multi colours and some water cooled versions too. @grantus ..I think they got the mirrors right this time..

I was only pointing out the bleeding obvious, on that other model.  Tongue
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Some new Majorette releases

Big Grin 
..alway carry a spare ?

A friend bought this back from Switzerland and I got it today - she is a little cutie..

1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
For the model railway buffs (you know who you are - Me, Bagman, Rod Stewart, Roger Daltry, Phil Collins etc...) Just in case you don't know - Märklin is one of the major model railway manufactures in Germany, manufacturing trains since the late 1800s.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.