Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who's Coming & Where are you Staying
Cool
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(08-07-2022, 12:52 PM)BrianK Wrote: Just contacted about cabin, all booked out. We just find somewhere close by. But we will be there. Cool Wink

Try the links for the pub & motel mate, rates are pretty good & within walking distance to park
Cheers  Big Grin

(08-07-2022, 09:55 AM)Wombatventures Wrote: He Might look cute Deb but he lives up to his name... Wink

Haha very cute ok special name tag for D'man  Tongue
Leave nothing but Tyre Tread 
Hi Deb,
Confirming Leanne and I (Elsie 76) are in from Thursday and out Monday.  Powered site, only confirmed over the phone.  Smile
Looking forward to the road trip and catching up with everyone.
Cheers Craig
Hi Deb
Confirming I'm booked into an unpowered site.Arriving on the 7 th and leaving on the 9 th due to other commitments.
Sylvia .
Hi Guys
Suzanne and I 
Are booked in at the caravan park
Cheers Jerome
Annie & John (Pearlie)
We are planning on coming across from Perth. Unfortunately we can not stay for the entire week-end - but we are booked into the Hotel for Saturday night.
This is our first KCA Bus Stop & very much looking forward to finally meeting some of the members of this great community. 
Thanks 
Grant & Jayne (Doob)
1971 Sopru aka Doob
Ummmm....... We live about 70km away in Mannum beside the flooded Murray River. Not sure if we should book in for a non powered site for the weekend or travel there and back each day ....... if the road that runs past our house is still under water by then and we have to battle the bush track to and from the house, then staying at the carvan park would be the way to go.
How much of the whole vibe thing is happening at the actual caravan park that we would miss out on if we travelled from home each day?

T1 Terry
Summa and I will be there but not sure on accomodating as yet ?
We are looking at staying at Milang, 20 minutes drive away.just waiting for confirmation,
Cheers Brian and Cathy