Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crap Joke Thread
(05-05-2024, 11:07 AM)Oldman Wrote: Why do chicken coops have two doors ?
......... 'cause if they had four, they'd be chicken sedans.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.

72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
THAT'S a cracker Greg !

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
"This is the captain speaking, on behalf of the flight crew, sit back and enjoy the flight and thank you for flying Aeroflot"

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
Duct tape and zip ties………an Engineers go to, problem solving kit.
….and that’s a really wide roll of tape !!
Big Grin
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
Mr Smith walks into a bank in Sydney and asks for the loan officer. He says he's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $10,000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so Mr Smith hands over the keys to his new Rolls Royce, which costs a half a million dollars.

“The car is parked on the street in front of the bank,” says Mr Smith, “and I have all the necessary papers.”

The bank officer agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. After Mr Smith leaves, the loan officer, the bank's president, and all their colleagues enjoy a good laugh at the man for using a $500,000 Rolls Royce as collateral against a $10,000 loan.

One of the employees drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there. Two weeks later, Mr Smith returns, and repays the $10,000 and the interest, which comes to $30.82.

The loan officer says, "Sir, I must tell you, we’re all a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and discovered that you’re a multimillionaire. Why would you bother to borrow $10,000?"

The man replies, "Where else in Sydney can I park my car for two weeks for only $30.82?"

[disclaimer - A slight Australianization of the original]
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I had a pet newt once. I called him Tiny...
Because he was my newt!
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні