Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What made you happy today?
(15-05-2024, 12:13 AM)Ninga Wrote: Thank you Brian. x Glad both you and Cathy had good outcomes. 
It seems to be quite common. Two of my brothers have had both theirs done with great results. I’m hoping to sleep better of a night and be able to hold scissors and secateurs (both important tools for me) with no pain, tingling or cramping. My left hand has been less functional since a few years ago, a quack (no longer at our local surgery for obvious reasons) was to perform a simple procedure and ended up damaging a nerve in my arm. Angry  Sorry, this isn’t the thread for that story so instead…

Receiving thoughtful messages from beautiful KCA people made me happy today!  Heart

Amazing high success rate in what should be simple surgery with this procedure Chrissy.

Only seen one less than ideal outcome, and that was not due to the surgery, but the post surgery aftercare recovery period that went very wrong. Just something to keep on top of, for a perfect result.

Ask as many questions as you need, and fully understand the post op procedure, and what to look for if it seems not right, and you should be fine. You’ll be back swinging secateurs with more force than you remember, in no time at all!  Shy
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Haha, my olive trees will end up with some snazzy haircuts this pruning season. 

Appreciate the comforting words Grant.  Heart
Vera - ‘75 Bay