Kombi Spotting
T3’s seem to gather there
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
(21-07-2022, 06:51 PM)Barry Wrote: T3’s seem to gather there

Yeah…..bloody things are always breaking down….. Tongue
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(21-07-2022, 07:22 PM)Oldman Wrote: Yeah…..bloody things are always breaking down….. Tongue

Whoossssshhh………  Tongue

Like the bays, or any other dub, the unmaintained ones will always refuse to perform as designed. Wink
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Handball from a friend in the car club I belong to. Owned by someone near Strathalbyn

(21-07-2022, 07:22 PM)Oldman Wrote: Yeah…..bloody things are always breaking down….. Tongue

Yeah, bu....t. There is a T1 splitty hiding in the background, and not a T2 to be seen. Are they all tucked away somewhere safe? Good to see T3's out and about there.

Not mine.
The splitty is painted on the butchers wall and they wont work on anything modified so the T3's are winning!
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(21-07-2022, 10:35 PM)Melissa Wrote: The splitty is painted on the butchers wall and they wont work on anything modified so the T3's are winning!

Engine number and gearbox number on my Velle, still match the VIN, as it did when it left the factory in Hannover Germany.

As does the Single Cab.

And still going strong…….. looking forward to the half a million Km’s on the Velle sometime soon.

That’s a lot of hours in the drivers seat since it had that “new car” smell……. Shy
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Spotted In Wilmington today...

After I took the photo some locals told me it is owned by a lady called Angie who works in the Post Office/Gift Shop.
Also spotted a well loaded T3 camper passing through but didn't get a chance for a photo.
Spotted at Kingsford Smith airport, Sydney…..

…..and of course, I indulged …. Cool
….and it was good……very good !
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
The Royal Hotel, Tumut is about to celebrate 150 years so they’re sharing historical photos. This one was my favourite.  Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Vera - ‘75 Bay