Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography
SunnyJim started a thread back in 2015 by kindly sending a book out into the KombiClub world.
If anyone knows where it is now that would be great to get it back mobile.
Here's the thread...
Why?
Because this is KombiClub life!

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 1.pdf (Size: 990.09 KB / Downloads: 18)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 2.pdf (Size: 398.57 KB / Downloads: 2)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 3.pdf (Size: 550.79 KB / Downloads: 4)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 4.pdf (Size: 554.15 KB / Downloads: 6)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 5.pdf (Size: 380.68 KB / Downloads: 6)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 6.pdf (Size: 394.03 KB / Downloads: 4)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 7.pdf (Size: 338.35 KB / Downloads: 4)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 8.pdf (Size: 372.2 KB / Downloads: 0)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 9.pdf (Size: 532.24 KB / Downloads: 0)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 10.pdf (Size: 408 KB / Downloads: 1)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 11.pdf (Size: 378.33 KB / Downloads: 2)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 12.pdf (Size: 384.99 KB / Downloads: 0)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 13.pdf (Size: 402.18 KB / Downloads: 0)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 14.pdf (Size: 583.49 KB / Downloads: 0)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 15.pdf (Size: 569.75 KB / Downloads: 8)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 16.pdf (Size: 868.82 KB / Downloads: 1)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 17.pdf (Size: 793.38 KB / Downloads: 3)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 18.pdf (Size: 642.42 KB / Downloads: 1)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 19.pdf (Size: 676.3 KB / Downloads: 0)

Thanks Greg Cool
I’d forgotten about this Thread….
Cheers,
Mark
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 20.pdf (Size: 836.07 KB / Downloads: 2)

.pdf   Paying it forward - The VW camper Van Biography - Page 21.pdf (Size: 288.56 KB / Downloads: 7)
(05-07-2022, 09:25 PM)Wombatventures Wrote: SunnyJim started a thread back in 2015 by kindly sending a book out into the KombiClub world.
If anyone knows where it is now that would be great to get it back mobile.
Here's the thread...
Why?
Because this is KombiClub life!

Sunnyjim’s copy visited many Kombi household’s and the last recipient was a member in the ACT. Sadly, this ACT member passed away, and when I visited, his wife had no clues about the whereabouts of the book.   Sad

Sunnyboy, then donated another copy, to continue the journey to more Kombi households.

So the current whereabouts of the second copy now, would be great, if anyone knows…  Wink
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(10-07-2022, 06:38 PM)Grantus Wrote: Sunnyjim’s copy visited many Kombi household’s and the last recipient was a member in the ACT. Sadly, this ACT member passed away, and when I visited, his wife had no clues about the whereabouts of the book.   Sad

Sunnyboy, then donated another copy, to continue the journey to more Kombi households.

So the current whereabouts of the second copy now, would be great, if anyone knows…  Wink

I was lucky enough to have read and forwarded this book….it’s a great read and I really hope we can find out where it is parked so it can continue its journey through the community….
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
UK Skippy and Maxa1967 are the last known contacts back in August 2020 both in Queensland if anyone knows them.
I'd read it again if it gets back around.
Nice thread save Terry Rolleyes . I also enjoyed the read & the knowledge the book gave.
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
Wow, a real blast from the past. I was the second person to pass this on. I hope it can be tracked down and it’s journey continues  Smile
1967 Blue Bus Panelvan, 1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
(10-07-2022, 08:56 PM)ruby6689 Wrote: Wow, a real blast from the past. I was the second person to pass this on. I hope it can be tracked down and it’s journey continues  Smile

usually when someone says " Remember when you .. ....... "  I cringe Thinking geez I can't remember What I did. I must have had too much Red wine or Bundy.
However in this instance I can remember it and am happy to be reminded of its humble beginnings.
I hope it keeps navigating Oz, happy for it to say kia Ora as well one day.