Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What made you happy today?
(06-10-2023, 09:42 PM)Ninga Wrote: We’re having a couple of celebratory bevvies here after our ‘Rusty Bus’ Extra Virgin Olive Oil received gold medals in both categories entered at the 2023 Australian International Olive Awards. 
Perhaps it was the blood, sweat and tears (lots of tears and sweat at times) that went into it… but we didn’t think we should add that to the ingredients list. Big Grin

Most definitely made this little family happy today.

Woo Hoo!

Well done guys, and very well deserved!  Cool
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(06-10-2023, 09:42 PM)Ninga Wrote: We’re having a couple of celebratory bevvies here after our ‘Rusty Bus’ Extra Virgin Olive Oil received gold medals in both categories entered at the 2023 Australian International Olive Awards. 
Perhaps it was the blood, sweat and tears (lots of tears and sweat at times) that went into it… but we didn’t think we should add that to the ingredients list. Big Grin

Congratulations! Scott always calls your oil "The Gold" so it is very fitting! Well done Big Grin
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Congratulations on the EVO
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
Star 
Congratulations on your win. Well deserved for the time and effort your family puts in to this venture.
Steve
Pac Man= 1969 Kombi.
Delilah  =  1971 Type3 Squareback.
Congratulations on your achievement, well deserved. I'll have to get some to be able to try it for myself if that's possible. Wink
72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
I've just seen your post.....
A very well deserved win for Gilmore Grove  Heart
You guys have put your soul into this venture and it's being recognised, at last.....
Congratulations .....now to keep up production for the anticipated increase in demand !  Tongue
Love to you, Paul, Gracie & the Mad Scientist (Joey).
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Thanks everyone! We only found out on Friday afternoon and wanted to share it with people that mean lots to us. Always grateful for our KC fam.  Heart
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
Hey Ninga ,
Congrats on the award Wink
Not been here since our computer tower left town last Monday Sad except via Laurens lap top once.
Just got our new computer tower back on the road  Smile . Made me happy today as did reinstalling what is important from the 2 back up drives!

Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
At long last I drove Patches down to to have the pop top canvas replaced, will not see it now till the end of the week ,

Well done Chrissie n Paul. You certainly deserve the win,