Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who's Coming & Where are you Staying
(27-01-2023, 08:14 AM)Debstar Wrote: Hi mate, have you  decided on your accommodation as yet? On the name tags I have Summa & you'd be?? looking forward to meeting you
cheers Deb Big Grin

Everyone knows Choco as Choco or Matthew (when he is in trouble) Wink
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(27-01-2023, 08:31 AM)Melissa Wrote: Everyone knows Choco as Choco or Matthew (when he is in trouble) Wink

........better ask Summa then  Angel
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Still working on getting in some day trips to this event, so far everywhere I’ve tried a no go. Milang, Strath, Mannum, Victor Harbor, Murray bridge, but just waiting on a comeback from Tailem bend, 60 odd ks away.

We only have the car now, so makes it bit harder, could prolly stay in Adelaide with family, but no I couldn’t handle that .

Cheers Brian and Cathy
Cheers Brian and Cathy
(27-01-2023, 04:24 PM)BrianK Wrote: Still working on getting in some day trips to this event, so far everywhere I’ve tried a no go. Milang, Strath, Mannum, Victor Harbor, Murray bridge, but just waiting on a comeback from Tailem bend, 60 odd ks away.

We only have the car now, so makes it bit harder, could prolly stay in Adelaide with family, but no I couldn’t handle that .

Cheers Brian and Cathy

Brian,
Retry the caravan park I think there may now be a cabin available.....Chris Taylor had one booked but is now not staying overnight.
Other choice is the local hotel, new members from Perth were able to get in there
Leave nothing but Tyre Tread 
(27-01-2023, 04:24 PM)BrianK Wrote: Still working on getting in some day trips to this event, so far everywhere I’ve tried a no go. Milang, Strath, Mannum, Victor Harbor, Murray bridge, but just waiting on a comeback from Tailem bend, 60 odd ks away.

Cheers Brian and Cathy

If you just need somewhere to sleep and get changed, we will have Kombi there and we could trow in the airbed and put in the Waeco esky type fridge/freezer .... it's either 60jtr or 80 ltr can't remember which. We will be parked nearby so you can use our awning and cooking area etc even proper coffee, well pod coffee anyway  Big Grin Probably have freezer room as well if that helps .......

T1 Terry, Margaret and Puddin' Tat & Coco the ferocious Mexican hunting dog (I was correct in the spelling on my cats name as purr his registration, half the time I don't my own name either)
(28-01-2023, 10:32 AM)Debstar Wrote: Brian,
Retry the caravan park I think there may now be a cabin available.....Chris Taylor had one booked but is now not staying overnight.
Other choice is the local hotel, new members from Perth were able to get in there

Hi Deb,

I just now contacted the CP & spoke to Angela & she said there is definitely no cabins available & that she didn't have any name down for Chris Taylor as having a cabin.

We are going to go on speck & really hope to be able to get a powered site that we need.

Steve & Julie Moane
Kombi 69
Hi DEB can you please ring Strathalbyn c/van Pk they need to talk to you but do not have your phone no.
Regards Chris Taylor.
I'll be there,  sharing a site with Miss Rosie.
(28-01-2023, 10:32 AM)Debstar Wrote: Brian,

I have retried thanks Deb, just waiting on answer.
Cheers Brian and Cathy
(28-01-2023, 02:58 PM)Mrs Kombi69 Wrote: Hi Deb,

I just now contacted the CP & spoke to Angela & she said there is definitely no cabins available & that she didn't have any name down for Chris Taylor as having a cabin.

We are going to go on speck & really hope to be able to get a powered site that we need.

Steve & Julie Moane
Kombi 69

If you can't find a powered site, we have enough power available in the Hino to supply you with power if you need it.

T1 Terry