Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What did you do to your kombi today ?
(02-12-2022, 07:23 AM)Melissa Wrote: Little Red's second last wedding yesterday at Peppers Creek. One more to do today and I retire - the only reason I still did these was because they had been booked and rescheduled many times due to covid.

....now you get your weekends back !!
Nundle....Old Bar....Seals....?
Cool
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(02-12-2022, 07:23 AM)Melissa Wrote: Little Red's second last wedding yesterday at Peppers Creek. One more to do today and I retire - the only reason I still did these was because they had been booked and rescheduled many times due to covid.

Getting too old to do that stuff……… 

Not you! Little red…..  Blush
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
And the last wedding was yesterday at Bobs Farm.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Just back from an epic 10.000 km trip.
Fremantle to Valla then Byron Bay (left the bus with a mate there), then Byron to Old Bar to Sydney (left it with friends there) then Sydney to Melbourne to Geelong, Lorne and Adelaide, picked up our Country Buggy and continued west across the Nullabor to Fremantle.
Great to have met up with a few of you along the way
A great trip, pics are on Instagram under @allaircooled_life
cheers

Gordon
All Air Cooled
www.allaircooled.com.au
We carry stock of Blazecut, Air Cooled Accessories, Wolfsburg West, Buttys Bits, Wolfgang International, Silver Weld Through Panels, Geek Shack, Grumpys metal in Australia and ship anywhere..
a few more pics

Gordon
All Air Cooled
www.allaircooled.com.au
We carry stock of Blazecut, Air Cooled Accessories, Wolfsburg West, Buttys Bits, Wolfgang International, Silver Weld Through Panels, Geek Shack, Grumpys metal in Australia and ship anywhere..
Sounds like a bucket list trip Gordon……. Cool
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
i took out a rear window easy but as its getting dark I cant for the life of me make the new window fit....
Blush
(03-12-2022, 03:42 PM)Ted Wrote: Just back from an epic 10.000 km trip.
Fremantle to Valla then Byron Bay (left the bus with a mate there), then Byron to Old Bar to Sydney (left it with friends there) then Sydney to Melbourne to Geelong, Lorne and Adelaide, picked up our Country Buggy and continued west across the Nullabor to Fremantle.
Great to have met up with a few of you along the way
A great trip, pics are on Instagram under @allaircooled_life
cheers

Good to catch up with you at Volksfest. Hopefully when our bus is sorted we'll do a run across the big straight. Miss my monthly swims at Esperance.
After a couple of weekends away I got back onto working on the lowlight.
Off to have brakes fixed

1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute