Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crap Joke Thread
we went for a sit down meal at the local chinese restaurant the other day; I enjoyed eating the duck until I saw the bill
The person that invented the Ferris wheel never met the person that invented the merry go round.

They traveled in different circles.
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
While we were up north, I took a liking to frozen apples ... they're hardcore
when we went through Nimbin recently I bought a pair of shoes; I don't know what they were laced with but I was tripping all day
they say that imitation is the highest form of flattery; I always thought it was plateaus
Patrick,Patrick, Patrick !
Have you been locked inside due to floods……? Tongue
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(08-11-2022, 08:22 AM)Tintop Wrote: While we were up north, I took a liking to frozen apples ... they're hardcore

(08-11-2022, 08:25 AM)Tintop Wrote: when we went through Nimbin recently I bought a pair of shoes; I don't know what they were laced with but I was tripping all day

(08-11-2022, 08:41 AM)Tintop Wrote: they say that imitation is the highest form of flattery; I always thought it was plateaus

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
(08-11-2022, 09:04 AM)Oldman Wrote: Patrick,Patrick, Patrick !
Have you been locked inside due to floods……? Tongue

Nah, just got back from doing a lap around the country .. so I thought I'd sit for a bit .. and this happens ... need a project or need to travel

by the way, I had a teacher who couldn't grasp the concept of negative numbers ... she'd stop at nothing to avoid them
good grief indeed Greg; but it was turning into a cat and dog joke thread

now I'm fond of animals, but I reckon that outside of a dog a man's best friend is a book; inside a dog it's too dark to read
(08-11-2022, 11:02 AM)Tintop Wrote: I had a teacher who couldn't grasp the concept of negative numbers ... she'd stop at nothing to avoid them

In which case your teacher would never have used the letter "i" 

(A mathematician's obvservation - sorry)
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.