Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cup Holders for T3 with Auto Trans
Found this on The Samba and looks quite nice for those with Auto Trans
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/12766473...ome_feat_4
Nicely thought out design. Like the void to allow for real cups, with handles.  Shy
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Nice!
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
Wow! Even in brown!!
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
The guy who designed and makes these makes a few other T3 related parts too.

Nice to have ingenuity still in the T3 scene.
Hey everyone!  I am the guy that makes all this stuff.  I started seeing a bunch of orders come in from Australia and found this link.  Thanks for the kind words on everything.  Any questions let me know!!
(15-09-2022, 09:50 PM)cstay Wrote: Hey everyone!  I am the guy that makes all this stuff.  I started seeing a bunch of orders come in from Australia and found this link.  Thanks for the kind words on everything.  Any questions let me know!!

Welcome to KCA!   Smile

Love your work.

Enjoy the ride……  Wink
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(15-09-2022, 09:50 PM)cstay Wrote: Hey everyone!  I am the guy that makes all this stuff.  I started seeing a bunch of orders come in from Australia and found this link.  Thanks for the kind words on everything.  Any questions let me know!!

Welcome and great work!
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Dammm, makes me wish I had an auto. Very nice.

Welcome to KCA  Cool
You’ll find a loyal following here, for well made products that are reasonably priced.
Do you do any T2 stuff ?
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light