Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What made you happy today?
(09-08-2024, 09:23 PM)DakDak67 Wrote: I won a people’s choice top ten trophy at Valla, all that hard work recognised. 
Chuffed for sure .

[Image: IMG-4768.jpg]

Congrats. Chris, all the hard yards you've put in have been acknowledged by others.
Could not have been a more worthy recipient in my opinion.
Thanks for sharing the build with us.
Cool
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(14-08-2024, 03:24 PM)BrianK Wrote: Finally got an appointment date after a couple of mild strokes in past 3 weeks. Must be getting old. Old heart has gone stupid and Atrial Fibrillation all the time.

.........hope you get the attention you need mate....
Get well soon.
Cheers,
Mark

(09-08-2024, 09:23 PM)DakDak67 Wrote: I won a people’s choice top ten trophy at Valla, all that hard work recognised. 
Chuffed for sure .

Congratulations. 
Well deserved.
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
Had a call from the house insurers, they don't want an itemised list like the motorhome insurer wanted, they have accepted it is total loss and are willing to pay the contents insurance .... when they finally get around to it, but, still a win, we didn't have to go through the pain of itemising everything we lost that was part of the house contents ..... now waiting for tender quotes to rebuild ...... being so far out from the CBD and so many builders having gone to the wall, I doubt any will be quoting low hoping to get the job .....

T1 Terry
Our Joe winning their Division in Airlie Race Week on the boss’s Extreme 40 “Ullman Sails”

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeeeew !
THAT is low level flying ....
Big Grin
Cheers,
Mark

I am happy today - got a quote from a wheel place in the UK  to send me daisy rims for my beetle - not cheap but they are discontinued now so I have to grab them while I can. 
I had the option to buy a set from Queensland but they were 4 x 100 PCD and my beetle is 5 X 100 PCD. I was tempted but decided against them as I didn't want to run adapters. By the time I picked them up, added the cost of adapters, I may as well buy them brand new from the UK and have them fit first time. There goes my tax return!!

I will be even happier when they arrive Big Grin
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Some more good news today after seeing the heart doc that comes to the mount from Adelaide. He has sent a referral to get me into the hospital in Adelaide for a couple of jobs. Apparently I’m staying awake with my throat numbed so can get camera ultra sound thingy down, as he thinks I may have a leaking valve.
Then he plans to give me the shock treatment to try and get heart back into proper rhythm.
Cheers Brian and Cathy
Just listen to the experts mate.
You'll get there.....
Cheers,
Mark

Two days of photographing our Retrieving Ability Test for Gundogs finally over this afternoon. Plenty of exercise wandering all over Tocal college paddocks though.

Labradors, Goldens, Vizslas, Weimaraners, Flat Coats, German Short and Wire haired and one lone Cocker Spaniel... (not one of ours though)

"Utah" just out of the farm dam water retrieve.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.