Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crap Joke Thread
Hey Terry, I have a small tray next to my coffee machine…. all the random pocket stuff is emptied into it each afternoon…..and then is sorted into the bolts,nuts, washers and “other” tins once a month.
I now have Do exotic Deafness to,
“……why do you keep all this rubbish….?”
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(04-09-2022, 06:59 PM)Oldman Wrote: Hey Terry, I have a small tray next to my coffee machine…. all the random pocket stuff is emptied into it each afternoon…..and then is sorted into the bolts,nuts, washers and “other” tins once a month.
I now have Do exotic Deafness to,
“……why do you keep all this rubbish….?”

You will have to explain this one to me at Old Bar, I just dont get it but hey I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed Smile Probably should have scrolled back. So its not a crap joke but just a comment HaHa.  I just keep them next to my keyboard then after a while they end up in the desk drawer.
Nice to see free range cultivation of Chorizo Migsy Sticks. Hate to see them in cages.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.

72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
Reminds me of the old public sector image of a high rise pit toilet.

72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I don't normally brag about our expensive trips...

But I just got home from the vet's.
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні