Crap Joke Thread

72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
(27-10-2023, 06:56 PM)Oldman Wrote: As has been said many times,
“Dogs have owners……..Cats have staff…..”

Dog to its hooman - "You feed me you look after my every need - You must be a God!"
Cat to its hooman - "You feed me you look after my every need - I must be a God"
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.

Ain’t that the absolute truth Rick!  Huh

Every ANZAC day, I watch the memorial ceremonies around the globe, to our diggers that suffered in the past, and then turn on the news each day, and see that nothing has been learnt since, and it’s all repeated……..  Confused

So sad, that still less that .0001% of the population, that have power, can decide to inflict so much pointless death and pain to the rest of the population.

Will humanity ever just get a grip? Doesn’t look like it……..

I’m only a spectator to the world decisions, so just have to put that picture aside, and go and enjoy a Kombi cruise, to put that reality aside, me thinks……
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Our "Leaders" worshipping the 'God of War' sacrificing those whom voted for them just gets repeated time immemorial.

Time for a kombi cruise & smile to forget that Big Grin .

Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
(29-10-2023, 10:40 PM)Grantus Wrote: Ain’t that the absolute truth Rick!  Huh

Every ANZAC day, I watch the memorial ceremonies around the globe, to our diggers that suffered in the past, and then turn on the news each day, and see that nothing has been learnt since, and it’s all repeated……..  Confused

So sad, that still less that .0001% of the population, that have power, can decide to inflict so much pointless death and pain to the rest of the population.

Will humanity ever just get a grip? Doesn’t look like it……..

I’m only a spectator to the world decisions, so just have to put that picture aside, and go and enjoy a Kombi cruise, to put that reality aside, me thinks……
Grant
What you have said is exactly how I feel
My father in law fought in 2 wars (never talked about it till I spiked his tipple and the results were harrowing)
My father hated his country for what Adolf did, was pressed into it as a teenager (hence a move to OZ) and died from resulted affliction of it when I was 6.
That cartoon says alot!
(30-10-2023, 07:48 PM)rstucke Wrote: Grant
What you have said is exactly how I feel
My father in law fought in 2 wars (never talked about it till I spiked his tipple and the results were harrowing)
My father hated his country for what Adolf did, was pressed into it as a teenager (hence a move to OZ) and died from resulted affliction of it when I was 6.
That cartoon says alot!

Yep. My father in law, volunteered and spent 18 months in Milne Bay in WWII, and also didn’t talk about it until near his death.

I worked on building the Australian War Memorial at Villers Bretonneux in northern France for 2 years, and learnt lots, seeing the remnants in the excavation of the site, on the battlefields of the Somme. 

Your very apt wording “harrowing”, is the only word, one can use……
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Now, moving away from the crap world situation, and back on topic, in this crap joke thread……

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab

72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !