Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crap Joke Thread
Vladimir Putin and two friends, a Chechen warlord and an Amur Oblast governor, had car trouble in the countryside, before they asked to spend the night with a farmer.

The farmer said, "There might be a problem; you see, I only have room for two to sleep, so one of you must sleep in the barn."

"No problem," chimed the Chechen, "My people fought for forty years, I am humble enough to sleep in the barn for an evening." With that he departed to the barn and the others bedded down for the night. Moments later a knock was heard at the door; the farmer opened the door. There, from the barn, stood the warlord. "What's wrong?" asked the farmer. He replied, "I am grateful to you, but I can't sleep in the barn. There is a pig in the barn, and my Muslim faith believes them to be unclean animals."

His Buddhist friend agrees to swap places with him. But a few minutes later, the scene reoccurs, after another knock on the door. "What's wrong, now?" the farmer asks. The Buddhist governor replies, "I too am grateful for your helping us out, but there is a cow in the barn and in my country, cows are considered sacred. I can't sleep near a cow"

Well, that leaves only Vladimir to make the change. He grumbled and complained but went out to the barn. Moments later there was another knock on the farmer's door. Frustrated and tired, the farmer opens the door, and there stood.... the pig and the cow.
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
Somewhere on social media...

ruzzian dude: None of you know what propaganda actually is, do you?

Anonymous Response: It's when an English speaker takes a good look at something!
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.

72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
& why not? saves on wipes Dodgy.
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren

72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute

72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute