Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crap Joke Thread
Sorry you have to work in my industry...

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.

Cheers Brian and Cathy

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
That appears to be a catastrophic failure!
(23-12-2022, 03:46 PM)Wombatventures Wrote: That appears to be a catastrophic failure!

From the Greek. Which means an overturning or sudden turn. This is what obviously happened to the cat.
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
(23-12-2022, 07:31 PM)wirrah Wrote: From the Greek. Which means an overturning or sudden turn. This is what obviously happened to the cat.

I had a feed of great stuff, many of which I shared here, from a close friend who passed last month, way too young at 64.

As a model railway AND cat enthusiast……. He would have LOVED that one. But no longer can we share and laugh at these things.

Such is the cycle of life, living, and then no more. 

Cheers Greg, at least I’m still on “the right side of the grass”, to appreciate it!  Smile
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab

Cheers Brian and Cathy

Cheers Brian and Cathy

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(23-12-2022, 08:39 PM)Grantus Wrote: I had a feed of great stuff, many of which I shared here, from a close friend who passed last month, way too young at 64.

As a model railway AND cat enthusiast……. He would have LOVED that one. But no longer can we share and laugh at these things.

Such is the cycle of life, living, and then no more. 

Cheers Greg, at least I’m still on “the right side of the grass”, to appreciate it!  Smile

Sorry to hear that especially given I am the same age.

Me, it's model railways and dogs.
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні