Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crap Joke Thread
Could be true……..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A woman decided to give herself a big treat for her 70th birthday by staying overnight in a really nice hotel.

When she checked out the next morning, the desk clerk handed her a bill for $250.  She demanded to know why the charge was so high "I agree it's a nice hotel, but the rooms aren't worth $250 for just an overnight stay - I didn't even have breakfast!" 

The clerk told her that $250.00 is the 'standard rate' and breakfast had been included had she wanted it.  She insisted on speaking to the Manager. The Manager appeared and, forewarned by the desk clerk, announced: "This hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference centre which are available for use."  "But I didn't use them."  "Well, they are here, and you could have."

He went on to explain that she could also have seen one of the in-hotel shows for which they were so famous. "We have the best entertainers from the world over performing here." "But I didn't go to any of those shows.."  "Well, we have them, and you could have."  No matter what amenity the Manager mentioned, she replied, "But I didn't use it!" and the Manager countered with his standard response.

After several minutes discussion, and with the Manager still unmoved, she decided to pay, wrote a cheque and gave it to him.

The Manager was surprised when he looked at the cheque. "But Madam, this check is for only $50.00" 

"That's correct I charged you $200.00 for sleeping with me." 

"But I didn't!" 

"Well, too bad, I was here, and you could have."
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
A Ruzzian visits Switzerland. 

In Bern he asks, "Hey, what's that building over there?". 

A local answers, "That's our naval department". 

The Ruzzian laughs, "Really? What the hell do you need a naval department in a land locked country for? You people are funny".

Piqued, the Swiss man replies, "Well, OK, but you also still have a justice department in Moscow, don't you?"
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
https://kombiclubaustralia.com/showthrea...48#pid3348

In our case, replace the cat with the wife;s short hair Chihuahua and the cat with "dry food. don't bother with anything else .... well except for a tasting I select with my paw from your dinner"  Rolleyes

T1 Terry
ROLL ON DEODORANT 

Cheers Brian and Cathy
(04-11-2022, 07:32 PM)BrianK Wrote: ROLL ON DEODORANT 

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні

Cheers Brian and Cathy
For those with dogs that are fightened by fireworks - ours aren't thankfully.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні