Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crap Joke Thread

No one picked up the error, Charlie's face will be on the other side, so from the Platypus side you'd see the back of the ears ..... it will certainly make any coin toss interesting in a strong wind, yet another option to call, heads, tails, it flies away  Big Grin

T1 Terry
Ha ha haaa…..
I don’t think anyone really cares, as his melon doesn’t appear on any coins yet and ERII didn’t have flappers….  Tongue
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
There's the story of the guy who sticks his head into a barber shop and asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?"

The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said, "About 2 hours."

The guy leaves.

A few days later, the same guy sticks his head in the door and asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?"

The barber looked around at the shop and said, "About 3 hours."

The guy left.

A week later, the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?"

The barber looked around the shop and said, "About an hour and a half." and the guy left.

The barber turned to his friend and said, "Hey, Bob, do me a favour. Follow that guy and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but doesn't ever come back."

A little while later, Bob returned to the shop.

The barber asked, "So, where does that guy go when he leaves?"

Bob looked up and said, "Sorry to report this - but your house!"
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.

Cheers Brian and Cathy
That’s a lesson for all those that figure a wheel lock makes the vehicle/trailer secure……
Just swap the wheel out ! Big Grin
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Found this in my travels...

Zelensky in response to the US offer to evecuate, February 22: "I don't need a ride, I need ammunition!"
Ruzzian commander in response to the Ukrainian counter offensive, September 22: "I don't need ammunition, I need a ride!"
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
Brick 
I know this is a bit Cavalier of me but I'm sure she would have laughed as well...

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
For the sake of political correctness it's time to depluralize movie and book titles...

Jaw

Crow on the Orient Express

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
(15-09-2022, 07:12 PM)wirrah Wrote: For the sake of political correctness it's time to depluralize movie and book titles...

Jaw

Crow on the Orient Express

One Cuckoo Flew Over the Rest?