Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up!
Hey everyone 
Greetings from the next side of the world!
Only RHDs here so alot of info on the US forums are limited concerning that.
Looking forward to share some knowledge here to keep our busses going for a looong time 
Thanks!
(01-08-2024, 10:58 PM)balljoint Wrote: Hey everyone 
Greetings from the next side of the world!
Only RHDs here so alot of info on the US forums are limited concerning that.
Looking forward to share some knowledge here to keep our busses going for a looong time 
Thanks!

Welcome to the Kombi Club Australia! 

Like you, we also drive on the correct side of the road….  Tongue

Enjoy the ride…….  Cool
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
G’day and welcome
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
Welcome Smile
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Welcome to KCA Balljoint.
Not much known about the kombi scene in Trinidad here.
Take time to go through the different Sections here….lots of great info.
Ask as many questions as you like, most likely someone has faced the same issue and has posted a solution.
Enjoy the ride….
Cool
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Welcome balljoint to KCA. Got a photo of your bus?
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
(02-08-2024, 08:54 AM)Oldman Wrote: Welcome to KCA Balljoint.
Not much known about the kombi scene in Trinidad here.
Take time to go through the different Sections here….lots of great info.
Ask as many questions as you like, most likely someone has faced the same issue and has posted a solution.
Enjoy the ride….
Cool
Oh we're tiny on the globe so not much vws are still alive here...I estimate about 30 bugs 20 bays 5 splits and 1 ghia that are still on the road.
Looking forward to share what I can!
(02-08-2024, 10:46 AM)DavidH Wrote: Welcome balljoint to KCA. Got a photo of your bus?
Cheers

I'll share a pic of the engine bay cause that's the only thing I'm proud of right now Big Grin
She's 90% done mechanically...drives but not road legal. Body work is next on the list...and she needs a lotttttt!

Welcome to the club, lots of helpful information and knowledgeable members here to help with any questions etc.
1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
(04-08-2024, 07:22 AM)balljoint Wrote: I'll share a pic of the engine bay cause that's the only thing I'm proud of right now Big Grin
She's 90% done mechanically...drives but not road legal. Body work is next on the list...and she needs a lotttttt!

Welcome to the Australian VW world, well this bunch of them anyway.

Wow, love the left of field thinking and engineering involved in that modification, you should rightfully be proud of that one.
If my mind and body hold out long enough, I plan to convert my '74 Kombi to electric via a very different route to most conversions, adapting an MG4 EV electricals and mechanicals complete into the '74 body. You "left of field" thinking and engineering might get taxed to the max when I start asking for ideas :lol: 
Ask for any help you feel we can assist with, a lot of both mechanical and body skills on this forum, and where to find parts ... probably the most valuable to anyone handy at fixing stuff

T1 Terry