Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the old site dead?
(08-07-2022, 08:23 AM)Oldman Wrote: ……and now I can’t access the Archive due to “server error” on URL.
Huh

Sometimes  you have to dig deep and try different snapshots. The archive can sometimes point you to the live web page which will, of course, fail miserably. Sometimes it will appear it has collected the data but then decides it hasn't.

In the mean time we are totally flooded in with no alternate access. Spectacular water views though.
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
(08-07-2022, 08:30 AM)wirrah Wrote: Sometimes  you have to dig deep and try different snapshots. The archive can sometimes point you to the live web page which will, of course, fail miserably. Sometimes it will appear it has collected the data but then decides it hasn't.

In the mean time we are totally flooded in with no alternate access. Spectacular water views though.

Goodo.....
Fortunate you have Water Dogs  Tongue
You may need to rein them to a kayak for transport !!
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
I trust the last one out, remembered to turn the lights off…….. Cry
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(08-07-2022, 07:34 PM)Grantus Wrote: I trust the last one out, remembered to turn the lights off…….. Cry

I don't think it mattered as the power bill had not been paid - so they were cut off.  Dodgy
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Big Grin
I left the lights on, ‘cause I thought I’d be back…..
Door was locked on my return  Huh
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(08-07-2022, 08:19 PM)Melissa Wrote: I don't think it mattered as the power bill had not been paid - so they were cut off.  Dodgy

No wonder we cant find it anymore then…. Confused
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
RIP Sad
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren