• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13W Deluxe continued...
(09-05-2023, 06:04 PM)Oldman Wrote: Noice……. Cool
Is that a deep sump lurking beneath?

Yes mate , Berg sump
…..all the fruit…. Big Grin
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Awesome build, and an excellent result pending Chris!  Smile

I just gotta ask, are you going to run it on 91, and if so, will the cheapest independent fuel outlet do the job, or do you have a brand preference?   Rolleyes
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(10-05-2023, 08:53 PM)Grantus Wrote: Awesome build, and an excellent result pending Chris!  Smile

I just gotta ask, are you going to run it on 91, and if so, will the cheapest independent fuel outlet do the job, or do you have a brand preference?   Rolleyes

Haha , well if it was a stock engine with 7.5:1 sure I’d run it on 91 , but at nearly 9.5:1 I’ll be digging a bit deeper.
The engine is done and fitted, lots of time plumbing stuff and tidying loose ends.

I started the wiring two days ago and still have a few hours more to do, had to add a few twin core lengths to make the stop lights work and oil temp and pressure gauges etc.

I'm in the process of downsizing our second car which will free up the cash to finish the whole project.

[Image: IMG-2054.jpg]
(23-07-2023, 04:34 PM)DakDak67 Wrote: The engine is done and fitted, lots of time plumbing stuff and tidying loose ends.

I started the wiring two days ago and still have a few hours more to do, had to add a few twin core lengths to make the stop lights work and oil temp and pressure gauges etc.

I'm in the process of downsizing our second car which will free up the cash to finish the whole project.

[Image: IMG-2054.jpg]
Just Gold build all the way thru Chris. Look forward to seeing it in the 'flesh'.
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
A Berg linkage I can see?
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
(25-07-2023, 06:31 AM)Barry Wrote: A Berg linkage I can see?

Sure is , was a tossup between CSP and Berg.
All parts ordered now, things are trickling in. Hella headlights fitted with H4's , full set of keyed door handles , full set of engine gauges, gearbox inter mount and small detail stuff.

Still waiting of some Ross Wulf parts for the engine, a CSP Pacemaker dissy in black and a pair of Flat four air cleaners which are pretty sweet.

I have a week off in mid Sept so hoping then to run up the motor and break the cam in.

Also waiting on a date in Oct to take the car to Platinum trimming for the final job.
[Image: IMG-2323.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2330.jpg]

[Image: IMG-E2324.jpg]
You haven’t mentioned about “Ross Wulf” before have you?

I saw some stuff at the Nationals. 
A whole other level. 
I’m really looking forward to this now!
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy