Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who’s coming and Where are you staying
Been trying to get to a Bus Stop for a few years now, but the nature of my work makes it hard to plan ahead. When a job comes up I have no choice. Really going to try to get to this one as it’s near my old stamping ground and my kombi spent most of its life based in Bundy and it’s only about 1100km from here. Would love to put faces to names.
Kylie Rayner on site 99.  Forum name KRKombi.  

Giddy Up

Bring it on
(03-04-2024, 04:19 PM)maxa1967 Wrote: Been trying to get to a Bus Stop for a few years now, but the nature of my work makes it hard to plan ahead. When a job comes up I have no choice. Really going to try to get to this one as it’s near my old stamping ground and my kombi spent most of its life based in Bundy and it’s only about 1100km from here. Would love to put faces to names.

Commit, make a booking and that way you're guaranteed a spot !
You can always pass your site on to someone else if you can't make it.....that's what we had to do this year.
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(03-04-2024, 04:54 PM)Oldman Wrote: Commit, make a booking and that way you're guaranteed a spot !
You can always pass your site on to someone else if you can't make it.....that's what we had to do this year.

I will stay with friends in Bundy if there is a gap in work, it’s only a half a hour from their place to Elliot Heads. I-can’t commit.  Even though I’m supposedly casual I’ve been working 7 on 7 on for the last few months, I’ve had 1 day off in the last 5 weeks. I made a commitment when I took the job supposedly for 12 months 15 years ago to be available when needed. That still stands no exceptions.
I've booked a site ,they didn't give me a site number and I didn't even think to ask. 
Forum Name:  Wayne Murray
72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
(04-04-2024, 07:45 PM)Wayne Murray Wrote: I've booked a site ,they didn't give me a site number and I didn't even think to ask. 
Forum Name:  Wayne Murray

All good, they are going to send me updates so I can cross reference them.  Smile
1967 Blue Bus Panelvan, 1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
Paul and Tanya (Monty)109
Booked a powered site #105 for Bus Stop 2025 Big Grin

John (Johnvw)
89 Blue T3 Transporter Bus
90 Red T3 Double Cab
All Booked up - Yay
Kav, Kerry & Kallie 
forum name : Kavman
Site:136
I just booked the last spot in the allocated area.

Amanda and Justin Lush.
1976 Kombi campervan: Eva.

Looking forward to The Bus stop being back in Qld.