Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have to give the 2024 Bus Stop a miss
Sorry Kombi folk  Sad

No longer confident my body and brain are able to handle a 2000 km round trip anymore.

Was looking forward to some VW medicine.
So sorry to hear that Geoff .....
Try and make anything local to you for your "fix", I'm sure Chris (Taylor) could help ....
...and there's always your Kombi Family here to chat to....
For what it's worth, we can't make this year's Bus Stop either.....mechanical issues.  Confused
Love to Irene and a man-hug to you.....look after each other and I look forward to our next encounter, wherever the may be.
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Sad to hear that news Geoff. As Mark said, I hope you still make it to something more local to you.
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
(12-02-2024, 05:32 PM)Oldman Wrote: So sorry to hear that Geoff .....
Try and make anything local to you for your "fix", I'm sure Chris (Taylor) could help ....
...and there's always your Kombi Family here to chat to....
For what it's worth, we can't make this year's Bus Stop either.....mechanical issues.  Confused
Love to Irene and a man-hug to you.....look after each other and I look forward to our next encounter, wherever the may be.

Thanks Mark, we don't get out very much in the T3 anymore so this is a major miss for us .....oh and Irene said thanks.
(12-02-2024, 12:46 PM)Wattie Wrote: Sorry Kombi folk  Sad

No longer confident my body and brain are able to handle a 2000 km round trip anymore.

Was looking forward to some VW medicine.

Sorry to hear Geoff & Irene, hope we can catch up next year
cheers  Big Grin
Leave nothing but Tyre Tread 
(12-02-2024, 09:51 PM)Melissa Wrote: Sad to hear that news Geoff. As Mark said, I hope you still make it to something more local to you.

Ta Melissa.
Our time in KC has been great fun but unfortunately the east coast is a bridge too far for us in the Bermuda triangle.

As Irene's countryman once said "We will be back"  Rolleyes
(13-02-2024, 07:23 AM)Debstar Wrote: Sorry to hear Geoff & Irene, hope we can catch up next year
cheers  Big Grin

Thanks Deb,

Have notified Merimbula CP of cancellation.
We are a "no go" as well Geoff

We are "pullin' the plug" on work very soon.
Hopefully we can drop in aand say hello some time on one of our Murray adventures
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
Yo, your very welcome anytime, and Stan of course, have secure parking for your vehicle.
Will miss a coffee break with you both. I know the lovely Irene will be gentle and caring with you. Love from A & C
Alpal
Living the Dream. JFDI
1979 Bay Schmetterling