Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NIMBIN MARDIGRASS KOMBI KONVOY
Queenslanders are more than welcome.

Official Start: Somerset Street Byron Bay - Gathering from 10:30am Departing at 12:30pm.
Saturday 17th September 2022

Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and Gold Coast pick-up points to be advised.

Doug
Robina QLD
Jenny Jones - 1974 Pop-top camper bought 2005
Thank you for posting this up Doug.

It's a fun weekend like no other!

I do hope we get a good amount of Kombis for this event. It's a bit strange being in September that was due to Nimbin and surrounds being heavily affected by the 'Lismore' floods. 

We are just nutting out the details but we will again have the Rainbow Power Company on board offering the FREE Kombi Konvoy overnight camping and security for our Kombis in their grounds  Big Grin 

This is MardiGrasse's 25th year so lets make it a big one. 

We will be travelling down from QLD and hopefully joining others along the way.
1967 Blue Bus Panelvan, 1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
Getting closer and hopefully we will get a good number for the 30th MardiGrass Anniversary 

Once again the Rainbow Power Company have offered Konvoy participants free exclusive camping onsite in their car park for both Saturday and Sunday nights. There are no showers but they do have toilets this is the best location in town. 

A new event has been added to the MardiGrass program for anyone who may be interested

A world record attempt for the most masked vegans smoking in a kombi….?
As Greg would post……

Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Do we have any locations and times for meeting places along the way? A few have been asking me. Thanks
Hi guys on GoldCoast hoping to join in if I can get my brakes finished in time...will be at Byron but happy to convoy from Goldy
(29-08-2022, 06:44 PM)Oldman Wrote: A world record attempt for the most masked vegans smoking in a kombi….?
As Greg would post……

I've got one they can use.

Don't worry about the gas leak Smile
(03-09-2022, 06:02 PM)obi1kombi Wrote: Hi guys on GoldCoast hoping to join in if I can get my brakes finished in time...will be at Byron but happy to convoy from Goldy

? It would be great if you can make it. Keep an eye on this thread for time and place to meet on Goldy.
I'm in. If convoy from gc happening please advise 
?
(04-09-2022, 12:35 PM)Ilovekombivans com.au Wrote: I'm in. If convoy from gc happening please advise 
?

Last post in this thread, has the meeting point for the Gold Coast convoy start…….

https://kombiclubaustralia.com/showthrea...26#pid2226
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab