Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1972 Head Liner Perth
Guys, new to KCA, but I figured I would get some wisdom here?. I have a 72 T2 pop top that is in need of a Head Liner in order to get it road worthy. It has been sitting in my garage since 2014, and in the mechanics in Darwin for 4 years prior ?. I had a rush of blood at the weekend and got the old girl mobile again, and it's like she never stopped. Question is: is there anyone in the WA area that can put a Head Liner on? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Markop13

What's good for the Ego, bad for the soul!
https://shop.righteouskombis.com.au/prod...ated-vinyl

Not so trustworthy Sad .

Easy to put on.

Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
Does a Kombi actually need a headliner, to pass a roadworthy?
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(10-11-2023, 08:34 PM)Grantus Wrote: Does a Kombi actually need a headliner, to pass a roadworthy?

It's a camper so I guess that's why the need for lining to pass a roadworthy.
Bit of obscure law? That layer of 1mm fabric will protect your head so much in an accident roll over Confused .

Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
(10-11-2023, 08:34 PM)Grantus Wrote: Does a Kombi actually need a headliner, to pass a roadworthy?

I've just registered my son's '71 after being off the road for more than 6 years and it was totally devoid of any headlining, front or rear.
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(10-11-2023, 11:46 AM)Markop13 Wrote: Guys, new to KCA, but I figured I would get some wisdom here?. I have a 72 T2 pop top that is in need of a Head Liner in order to get it road worthy. It has been sitting in my garage since 2014, and in the mechanics in Darwin for 4 years prior ?. I had a rush of blood at the weekend and got the old girl mobile again, and it's like she never stopped. Question is: is there anyone in the WA area that can put a Head Liner on? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Markop13

What's good for the Ego, bad for the soul!

give the guys a ring at Motor Trend in Rockingham, I’m sure they will point you in the right direction.

08 95286555
Cheers Brian and Cathy
(10-11-2023, 08:31 PM)DavidH Wrote: https://shop.righteouskombis.com.au/prod...ated-vinyl

Not so trustworthy Sad .

Easy to put on.

Cheers

Cheers David.

Yeah Grantus, apparently in WA it does ?
Thanks BrianK
(10-11-2023, 08:42 PM)DavidH Wrote: It's a camper so I guess that's why the need for lining to pass a roadworthy.
Bit of obscure law? That layer of 1mm fabric will protect your head so much in an accident roll over Confused .

Cheers

???