Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC Express
(02-10-2023, 04:19 PM)Andy. Wrote: Hi all, made it back to Brissy!! Slow and steady in the heat today. Another great meet up at old bar.
Trevor, send me your number and we can sort the hand over.

Have sent you my number in private message
(02-10-2023, 04:19 PM):DAndy. Wrote: Hi all, made it back to Brissy!! Slow and steady in the heat today. Another great meet up at old bar.
Trevor, send me your number and we can sort the hand over.

Well a big thank you to you both I can’t believe how seamlessly a question of what water tanks I should fit would  result in  the perfect solution almost delivered to my door . Well David I will have to come  to old bar next year to thank you in person.  I really appreciate it.

Thanks Trevor  Big Grin
(04-10-2023, 06:09 PM)Eltrevo Wrote: Well a big thank you to you both I can’t believe how seamlessly a question of what water tanks I should fit would  result in  the perfect solution almost delivered to my door . Well David I will have to come  to old bar next year to thank you in person.  I really appreciate it.

Thanks Trevor  Big Grin

And a big thank you Richard for smuggling the tanks across the border hope I can return the favour someday
Members helping members……it’s what makes this place a great community   Cool
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(04-10-2023, 06:09 PM)Eltrevo Wrote: Well a big thank you to you both I can’t believe how seamlessly a question of what water tanks I should fit would  result in  the perfect solution almost delivered to my door . Well David I will have to come  to old bar next year to thank you in person.  I really appreciate it.

Thanks Trevor  Big Grin

T'was a pleasure to be able to relocate the tanks to  Eltrevo via Andy. About as seamless that KCA Express can do & my first time using. Thanks ANDY  Wink . 
Nice that our effort comes with you wanting to be part of this community next year Trevor Cool .

Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
(04-10-2023, 08:15 PM)DavidH Wrote: T'was a pleasure to be able to relocate the tanks to  Eltrevo via Andy. About as seamless that KCA Express can do & my first time using. Thanks ANDY  Wink . 
Nice that our effort comes with you wanting to be part of this community next year Trevor Cool .

Cheers

Big Grin