Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire…. and now For Sale ADVICE PLEASE
(22-06-2023, 02:17 PM)Wayne Murray Wrote: Sorry to hear Matt you have put some work into the bus. Can you get someone to rebuilt it? Or find out costs to do so. Or are you counting your loses and find another bus. Where they new carburettors on the car at the time of Fire?
Hey Wayne, everything was brand new last October. I only reused my tinware and dizzy. Im letting this bus go and looking towards a beetle or karman. Weekend driver only.

Think carefully. 
Having lost a bus to a drugged out driver I soon realised my tricked out beetle just didn’t cut it like a bus did. 
Didn’t take much to convince me to get another bus after a year or 2 of me pretending I didn’t need one

That said KG’s are kool 
IF you can find a rust free one
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
(21-06-2023, 08:53 PM)DavidH Wrote: Heartbreaking Sad . PM @Whitie on here as he also has recent experience unfortunately. Best to get most recent sale pos as he sold his after a warehouse fire consumed his bay.
So Sad.
Best Wishes
Not Cheers

Man that’s so tragic, know your heartbreak all too well, lost my 76 Ute in a storage fire, guts ya to the bone.
Talk to service NSW & your insurance company, there’s something along the lines about a vehicle over the age if 20 yrs that it doesn’t get a history as once being ‘repairable right-off’ providing you don’t let the rego expire.
Shannon’s was very supportive & informative at the time they paid me out the agreed amount & gave me the wreck that I on sold as a registered vehicle, requiring some…..repair.
Hope this helps you in some way, PM me if you like
Whitie
Hey Tony, that’s really good to know…….
So glad it worked out the way it did for ou  Cool
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light