Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G’day all
Howdy everyone, new to the site although I bought my Kombi over 12 months ago. It’s a 1975 T2, Martini Olive (+ grey primer in parts) We bought it as a project and absolutely love it. I look forward to browsing through the posts on here for hints from all you wise folk. 
Regards
ASH
(08-06-2023, 07:50 AM)WorkInProgress Wrote: Howdy everyone, new to the site although I bought my Kombi over 12 months ago. It’s a 1975 T2, Martini Olive (+ grey primer in parts) We bought it as a project and absolutely love it. I look forward to browsing through the posts on here for hints from all you wise folk. 
Regards
ASH

Hi Ash,
Welcome to KCA. Got a picture of your bus for us?
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
G'day and welcome Ash

Jump in.
Share stories and ask questions
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
Welcome Ash, Kombis are a work in process for a lot of us here. Please ask lots of questions as there are many very knowledgeable and helpful member to help you.
1967 Blue Bus Panelvan, 1976 Molly Sopru Campmobile, 1977 BayMonty Ute 
Welcome to KCA Ash!  Smile

Enjoy the ride……. Wink
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Welcome Ash to the KC, Is it driveable, what's inside like? Enjoy it wherever you drive it.
72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
Welcome to KCA Ash….
Have a good poke around the different Sections……everything you’re about to face has been done by someone before  Big Grin
Ask as many questions as you like, it’s how we all learn.
There are some very knowledgeable members here that will advise you accordingly…..as the ad says,
“just gotta ask…..!”
Enjoy the ride  Cool
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
welcome aboard Ash.
Some very knowledgeable and helpful folks on the KCA site.
see you on the road, some great events to keep an eye out for next up in September is Volksfest then the Old Bar Beach Festival and depending where you are based the Lorne ReVolks weekend in october
Gordon
All Air Cooled
www.allaircooled.com.au
We carry stock of Blazecut, Air Cooled Accessories, Wolfsburg West, Buttys Bits, Wolfgang International, Silver Weld Through Panels, Geek Shack, Grumpys metal in Australia and ship anywhere..