Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Workshop burnt down
Ohhh…… watching with interest
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
Good to hear you are coming through the other side Terry.
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
The MG4 is home in the workshop yard, hidden behind the hedge .... now to tell the wife I bought another car  Dodgy hope I live to see another day and still have somewhere to live  Blush

T1 Terry
(06-02-2024, 03:34 PM)T1 Terry Wrote: The MG4 is home in the workshop yard, hidden behind the hedge .... now to tell the wife I bought another car  Dodgy hope I live to see another day and still have somewhere to live  Blush

T1 Terry

I reckon wife's a stalwart Terry otherwise she'd have left when you first bought a Kombi Wink .
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
(06-02-2024, 07:10 PM)DavidH Wrote: I reckon wife's a stalwart Terry otherwise she'd have left when you first bought a Kombi Wink .
Cheers

:lol: The Kombi was well before the wife, but the wife was the secretary of the NSW VW club and her ex was the president at the time, so the Kombi was the winning edge that got me the woman  Cool

Told her last night .... a bit of a shaky start, but half a bottle of honey bourbon seemed to lessen the severity, then she told me that starting with the line about buying it to convert the Kombi worked well, she didn't even ask what I bought, just it was an electric car.
When we finally got around to what sort of car I'd bought, she assumed it was a Lexus, because I'd been looking at them online, when I told her it was a 6mth old MG4, she was impressed .... I think, things were a little blurred by then  Blush

T1 Terry