Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seat/bed covers
Hi all does anyone have a contact for the people that used to advertise upholstery sets for rock and roll beds on ebay.i think they were in Tassie, also any feedback on their work

Rob
(21-03-2023, 05:42 PM)robmich Wrote: Hi all does anyone have a contact for the people that used to advertise upholstery sets for rock and roll beds on ebay.i think they were in Tassie, also any feedback on their work

Rob

They only place I know in Tassie is Sewture and they did the seat covers, rock n' roll bed/seat covers and the back mattress cover for me late last year.  They did a stunning job and they were easy to fit.
They did me the poptop canvas too).

They weren't cheap, but they did an excellent job and the hardest part was picking which colours from the "Inova Pacifica Standard" fabric/vinyl.

https://www.sewture.com.au/shop-3
Daisy is on the road again!
(72 Cross.over Lowlight, painted in Kansas Beige and Pastel White)
Ocean View, QLD
(21-03-2023, 05:42 PM)robmich Wrote: Hi all does anyone have a contact for the people that used to advertise upholstery sets for rock and roll beds on ebay.i think they were in Tassie, also any feedback on their work

Rob

Stitched up custom trim on Gavonlock Rd might help (if your still on the central coast)