Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The horn is driving me crazy! (Shorting out, so the horn is always making a noise)
(05-01-2023, 11:51 AM)Doob Wrote: Many thanks Adrian - Yes the 'ratwell' website is a great resource - I had previously located USA Owner Manuals there.
The Fuse Box part No in my Bus is 411 937 505B as per the 1971 model in the above table from Ratwell. However, according to the Australian Compliance plate the vehicle was manufactured in 10/71 which would make it a 1972 model according to the table.? 
It is no big deal - I think I have a fair idea on the wiring detail for my Bus - but there are a few small differences compared to the USA published information.
Compliance plate has nothing to do with build or model date. You need to check the VIN. Australian models did not change in August but January. 1600 engines were sold along with 1700 and 1800 engines until 1976.
Thanks syncro - we might be getting a little off-topic from Pabloaka's original question on horn issues !
I have continued this discussion regarding Chassis No's and year models to this thread
https://kombiclubaustralia.com/showthrea...282&page=2
1971 Sopru aka Doob