My Caravelle on the wash plinth

Convoy ready to move

In town

Back at Valla

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
A couple of shots from the first Kombi Club event in Canberra in 2007.

VW Nationals, April 1988, Hawkesbury Ag. College - it rained!

My second Caravelle with other family members

Ambulance

Line Ups

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
1990 Nationals, Valentine Sports Park? Hawkesbury Ag. College.

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
(03-01-2023, 08:08 AM)wirrah Wrote: 1990 Nationals, Valentine Sports Park
The 1990 Nationals were at the Ag College. I remember driving those cars.

[Image: nationals90.jpg]
1989 VW Nationals Sydney

(03-01-2023, 11:58 AM)syncro Wrote: The 1990 Nationals were at the Ag College. I remember driving those cars.

I'll have to do some more looking. The only time I was at Hawkesbury was in 1988 and the second Nationals I went to was at the other place. I'm double checking the film roll  Smile
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
(03-01-2023, 01:14 PM)wirrah Wrote: I'll have to do some more looking. The only time I was at Hawkesbury was in 1988 and the second Nationals I went to was at the other place. I'm double checking the film roll  Smile

So the roll of film the above photo is on is 1990 being it includes a trip to South West Rocks. Also the write up on Club VW talks about the Ateco stand with the new Golfs. I still don't have any recollection of visiting Hawkesbury that year but who knows  Huh
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
(03-01-2023, 02:07 PM)wirrah Wrote: So the roll of film the above photo is on is 1990 being it includes a trip to South West Rocks. Also the write up on Club VW talks about the Ateco stand with the new Golfs. I still don't have any recollection of visiting Hawkesbury that year but who knows  Huh

Proof! This photo taken at the Ag. college in 1988 clearly shows the same building. This was our Passat that we restored many years ago. Thanks Syncro for pointing it out. But it's going to bother me as I don't remember going there in 1990. Neither does Lynne but I'm sure it will come to me. Perhaps it's symptomatic of having too many Cocker Spaniels in the house!

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
2009, first caught up with KC members. Heatherbrae stop over on their way to the Bus Stop

Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні