Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who's Coming & Where are you Staying
(08-03-2023, 03:34 PM)5 Go Off To Camp Wrote: Hi Deb,
We enquired with the caravan park about an unpowered site and were told we could park on the oval, but just trying to find out from them about access to showers and toilets etc. But at this stage its our intention to arrive Good Friday and depart Easter Monday.
Erica

Hi Erica, woohoo awesome you guys are coming! There are spots all around the oval for camping they use as an overflow. 
There are also toilets close but only one shower block
Will get back to you re children's meals
Cheers  Big Grin
Leave nothing but Tyre Tread 
Not sure if this will be any help to anyone needing a cabin or even maybe a motel room, but Mannum Big 4 Caravan Park  has reopened for cabin stsys and probably permanent vans that get rented out when the owner isn't using them, and the Mannum Motel seems to be functioning at full swing now.
So might be worth a call, it is about as far from Strath as Adelaide so not particularly close by, but if anyone is interested, best ring very soon because Mannum is very popular over Easter weekend. well any week end really  Rolleyes

T1 Terry
Hi ,
I’m staying at the caravan park.
Cheers
Jill Hadden.
Teena Waud staying on the oval
Hi there,

This'll be our 1st Bus Stop and we're booked at the Strath Motel Friday to Monday.
Thre'll be 3 of us.
Joe, Joanne & Sofia Big Grin
They must have built some rooms. When I tried booking couple months back I got all booked out.
Cheers Brian and Cathy
(16-03-2023, 01:43 PM)BrianK Wrote: They must have built some rooms. When I tried booking couple months back I got all booked out.

Do they know something about you that we don't?  Wink  :lol:

T1 Terry
(16-03-2023, 01:43 PM)BrianK Wrote: They must have built some rooms. When I tried booking couple months back I got all booked out.

My wife booked it 6 months ago!
(16-03-2023, 03:07 PM)T1 Terry Wrote: Do they know something about you that we don't?  Wink  :lol:

T1 Terry

I’ll vouch for Brian & Cathy. Really lovely couple, and looking forward to catching up again one day.
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(16-03-2023, 07:26 PM)Grantus Wrote: I’ll vouch for Brian & Cathy. Really lovely couple, and looking forward to catching up again one day.

Next year mate, I’m predicting bus sto somewhere in your vicinty Big Grin Big Grin  Smile Cool
Cheers Brian and Cathy