Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who's Coming & Where are you Staying
(09-02-2023, 01:07 PM)bazzamagoo Wrote: I will be coming along with MINT33, a teardrop and the family. Rang a few weeks ago and was told to pay on the day
Fabulous, can  please give me your & your family's names please (we do name tags) cheers  Big Grin
Leave nothing but Tyre Tread 
Hi Deb

After much consideration Trish and I won’t be able to make BS23. 
I’m sure it will be a great weekend and we will miss the fun, friendship and komradery. 
Hopefully see you all in 2024  Smile 

I will cancel the caravan park tomorrow 
All the best and thanks Deb and Phil for all your hard work. 

Leo and Trish
Weekender
Macca - 1978 T2 Kombi camper
Sophie- 1990 T3 Syncro Trakka 
We don’t do Kombis because they are easy,
We do Kombis because we thought they were going to be easy. 
(11-02-2023, 07:29 PM)Weekender Wrote: Hi Deb

After much consideration Trish and I won’t be able to make BS23. 
I’m sure it will be a great weekend and we will miss the fun, friendship and komradery. 
Hopefully see you all in 2024  Smile 

I will cancel the caravan park tomorrow 
All the best and thanks Deb and Phil for all your hard work. 

Leo and Trish

Aww you both will be missed for sure, we'll see you in 2024  Big Grin
Cheers
I will deposit the cash for my dinner but can’t choose as I need a gluten free meal. Karina.
(19-02-2023, 11:46 AM)Kombiwomble Wrote: I will deposit the cash for my dinner but can’t choose as I need a gluten free meal. Karina.

Hi Karina,
The mains are & let me know which dessert you would like & the chef assured me can make GF 
Cheers
Hi there. I’m intending to be at bus stop 23 the Fri and Sat as a new member of this forum. Looking forward to catching up with like minded Kombi adventurers. Will just be hoping I can camp the ole girl at Strathalbyn Caravan Park. I would love to be able to get one of the stickers too. Cheers
(22-02-2023, 12:41 PM)Kathy Quinn Wrote: Hi there. I’m intending to be at bus stop 23 the Fri and Sat as a new member of this forum. Looking forward to catching up with like minded Kombi adventurers. Will just be hoping I can camp the ole girl at Strathalbyn Caravan Park. I would love to be able to get one of the stickers too. Cheers

Hey Kathy, welcome to KCA !!
You're gonna love the Bus Stop event.......always a great time. Cool
Maybe respond to the separate Thread that has been started for the Event Stickers, so the Deb can keep track of numbers.
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
First Kombi event for Brenda and I. We should be coming with our 72 Sopru. Did call up to book but more than likely on the oval. Only coming from Adelaide so my bum won’t be sore. Not sure how many days at this stage. Looking forward to it.
1972 Sopru Lowlight Campmobile
Annie and John (Pearlie) are now staying at the Victoria Hotel.
Hi Deb,
We enquired with the caravan park about an unpowered site and were told we could park on the oval, but just trying to find out from them about access to showers and toilets etc. But at this stage its our intention to arrive Good Friday and depart Easter Monday.
Erica
1973 Westfalia Continental 
Shaun, Erica, Myles, Wes and Ginger the dog  Smile