Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who's Coming & Where are you Staying
(28-01-2023, 01:59 PM)T1 Terry Wrote: If you just need somewhere to sleep and get changed, we will have Kombi there and we could trow in the airbed and put in the Waeco esky type fridge/freezer .... it's either 60jtr or 80 ltr can't remember which. We will be parked nearby so you can use our awning and cooking area etc even proper coffee, well pod coffee anyway  Big Grin Probably have freezer room as well if that helps .......

T1 Terry, Margaret and Puddin' Tat & Coco the ferocious Mexican hunting dog (I was correct in the spelling on my cats name as purr his registration, half the time I don't my own name either)

Terry thanks heaps for your great offer mate, but I’m now 75 years old and have a few more needs lol. We will get somewhere, but just can’t stay over night.
Cheers Brian and Cathy
(28-01-2023, 05:13 PM)BrianK Wrote: Terry thanks heaps for your great offer mate, but I’m now 75 years old and have a few more needs lol. We will get somewhere, but just can’t stay over night.

There would be power and a portaloo if that help? 

T1 Terry
(27-01-2023, 08:31 AM)Melissa Wrote: Everyone knows Choco as Choco or Matthew (when he is in trouble) Wink

Mel you have obviously known us far too long ?
(29-01-2023, 12:24 PM)Choco Wrote: Mel you have obviously known us far too long ?

Big Grin that would be a yes  Tongue
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Well we finally got a booking. It’s a 45ks drive  away. Down near Victor Harbour in a motel.

Friday arrival and on way home Tuesday. 

Brian and Cathy
Cheers Brian and Cathy
Sorry Deb, Phil and other VW enthusiasts Confused  but we won't be travelling to S.A. for Easter as planned. Canada, USA and Alaska are calling our names. This trip was booked in 2019, for August 2020, so we are excited  Smile that we are finally able to go overseas. We will miss you all as we are busily saving our pennies for our spending money. Cheers Wendy, Roger and Miles.
Hey Wendy,Roger and Miles….you will be missed !
Enjoy the Frozen North  Cool
Looking forward to hearing all about it next time we meet.
Travel safely.
Cheers,
Mark
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Heart thank you x

(28-01-2023, 05:12 PM)T1 Terry Wrote: If you can't find a powered site, we have enough power available in the Hino to supply you with power if you need it.

T1 Terry
(07-07-2022, 07:29 PM)Wombatventures Wrote: Seems we are on a sort of tent site behind the camp kitchen. Looking forward to finally meeting all of you.
Terry and Bec and the D'man
Romeo and Denise  (Kermie) staying in the caravan park