Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who's Coming & Where are you Staying
(25-03-2023, 05:34 PM)Grantus Wrote: Bummer Scott!  

That’s the second T3, no longer attending now………

T3’s are going to be down in numbers this year.   Sad

What's a T3?? Big Grin
(25-03-2023, 06:57 PM)MAP77 Wrote: What's a T3?? Big Grin

Well, it’s been a while. But if you don’t know all the different generations of Kombis, from beginning to current by now………..

Whoosh!!! 

Tongue
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
Big Grin Hi Jeff here new member going on the trip to SA  staying at the park ,unpowered site see you there,
Doc and Kaye coming  

Have not been given sites but was advised from caravan park to rock up Tried to book in november2022
(29-03-2023, 06:21 PM)Beerdoc Wrote: Doc and Kaye coming  

Have not been given sites but was advised from caravan park to rock up Tried to book in november2022

Good stuff Daryl……..excellent addition to the Saturday photo shoot!   Smile
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(25-03-2023, 05:06 PM)Syncro27 Wrote: I am not able to come any longer unfortunately - some issues with work have come up keeping me here.
Enjoy everyone.
Cheers,

Hi Scott. That’s a shame.
Did you pay for the Saturday meal? I have a friend wanting to come along so I’ld love to take your dinner place and pay you
Cheers Reeny  Heart
Reeny 
Late notice but my family and I are coming. Leaving Melbourne friday morning. We are staying at the hotel. 

Rory, Tara and kids
(04-04-2023, 01:30 AM)Apple Wrote: Hi Scott. That’s a shame.
Did you pay for the Saturday meal? I have a friend wanting to come along so I’ld love to take your dinner place and pay you
Cheers Reeny  Heart

Hi Reeny,
I was only a maybe at best so no I didn't organise dinner at all.

I'm sure they can squeeze you in a corner somewhere Smile .
Cheers,
Scott
(07-07-2022, 11:15 AM)macada123 Wrote: Hi Deb and all ,

Just booked in with the campsite  , arriving Friday 7th , Departing Tuesday 11th . Powered Site . 
Looking Forward to seeing you all again in 2023 ! Smile

Martin , Mary, Oscar and Matilda

Hi Deb , sincere apologies for not responding earlier , but I am afraid we are unable to join you as very last minute but i am having to work over the Weekend and into next week . Have a great weekend . Hopefully we will be able to join you next year . Fingers crossed . Kind Regards
(07-04-2023, 12:31 PM)macada123 Wrote: Hi Deb , sincere apologies for not responding earlier , but I am afraid we are unable to join you as very last minute but i am having to work over the Weekend and into next week . Have a great weekend . Hopefully we will be able to join you next year . Fingers crossed . Kind Regards

Oh gee mate bugger, yep for sure hope we see you next year
Cheers  Sad
Leave nothing but Tyre Tread