Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions please
Hello,

It’s great to have a new forum Smile 

On the old forum I had some great help when it came to knowing what type of Kombi I was looking for. 

I am still on the hunt for a Kombi as everything coming up in my price range gets snapped up (the last one I was interested in was sold in 12 hours!)

Another one has been posted and I’d love to PM some experienced members for their opinions as I previously had a lot of great tips. I think this van is going to go quickly! 

Please let me know if you are willing to take a look at the ad Smile 

Thank you
If you can post the photo’s from the ad, you’ll get a wider opinion on the kombi. Unless you wanted a kc member to come look at it for you. I take it your in WA.
72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
Thank you all. 

I am in WA. 

Unfortunately this one has already been sold. 

In the previous forum I was told to be wary of posting information on the forum about Kombis I may want to buy because it had been known that other people would swoop in and buy it first. Was told it was best to request to PM members details. 

Thanks to all for taking the time to reply. Smile

The hunt continues………………
We don’t need information on the ad just photos to give you a opinion on the vehicle.
72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
(15-07-2022, 03:14 PM)Kombi_Chick Wrote: Thank you all. 

I am in WA. 

Unfortunately this one has already been sold. 

In the previous forum I was told to be wary of posting information on the forum about Kombis I may want to buy because it had been known that other people would swoop in and buy it first. Was told it was best to request to PM members details. 

Thanks to all for taking the time to reply. Smile

The hunt continues………………

Sorry I can’t help anymore, have moved back to SA. Good luck thou in your hunt.
Cheers Brian and Cathy
There is plenty for sale on the facebook local V.W. sell places. Just got to type in your search bar kombi for sale. A lot of cars popup and you might have to join the group to access them. Keep searching, the right one will come your way...