Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting Photo Issue
Hey guys iits not posting photos that is the issue I have that sorted but 'm having issues that when I post a photo I can no longer get the curser below the photo to continue writing my post or to locate the next photo, has anyone else had this issue or have any tips, I had the same issue yesterday and today when I posted in different threads, cheers Greg
Sid our 66 Splitty Project
Possum our 76 Sopru Traveller
TLC our 1990 Single Cab, my daily
Goanna our 08 4 motion Dual Cab Chassis, Katherines Daily
Can't say I've had the same issue but I usually add a few spaces, put my initials at the bottom then go back up to where the spaces are before I start writing my post. (That way I don't forget to put my initials!)
Hope that makes sense?
PR
(12-07-2022, 06:42 PM)onetrackwonder Wrote: Hey guys iits not posting photos that is the issue I have that sorted but 'm having issues that when I post a photo I can no longer get the curser below the photo to continue writing my post or to locate the next photo, has anyone else had this issue or have any tips, I had the same issue yesterday and today when I posted in different threads, cheers Greg

I start my post, then when I want to include a pic. directly below the text, I hit enter (cursor is now at the beginning of a new line), then drop the pic in the attachments box. Next I hit “insert a into post” and the pic appears as a few letters bracketed with angled parentheses. I hit enter again, cursor starts a new line….and continue typing. Repeat the same process whenever you want to insert a pic. strategically.
Hope that helps……
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Thanks I have just been pasting the pic into the post and not using the attachment box, maybe thats the issue, I will try again and report back, cheers Greg

Thanks Kiwi and Mark, looks like I have been taking some shortcuts and this forum doesn't like it, as Mark suggests that is the way as I no longer have any issues, cheers Greg
Sid our 66 Splitty Project
Possum our 76 Sopru Traveller
TLC our 1990 Single Cab, my daily
Goanna our 08 4 motion Dual Cab Chassis, Katherines Daily
Goodonya Greg  Wink
It’s all new for all of us….
Glad you’re sorted now.
Cheers,
Mark

I often 'Preview Post' as well.
If you do, remember you need to edit in the section lower down the page, not the section that is displaying your pictures.
PR
(12-07-2022, 07:03 PM)Oldman Wrote: I start my post, then when I want to include a pic. directly below the text, I hit enter (cursor is now at the beginning of a new line), then drop the pic in the attachments box. Next I hit “insert a into post” and the pic appears as a few letters bracketed with angled parentheses. I hit enter again, cursor starts a new line….and continue typing. Repeat the same process whenever you want to insert a pic. strategically.
Hope that helps……

Ah - hah!!!

Thanks, reckon that’s what I am doing wrong!
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
(12-07-2022, 10:07 PM)Barry Wrote: Ah - hah!!!

Thanks, reckon that’s what I am doing wrong!

Winner winner chicken dinner!
Cheers,
Mark

Is there a size limit on attachments ?
I just tried to attach a 2.5MB file to a post - and it was rejected ?
1971 Sopru aka Doob
(16-07-2022, 07:43 PM)Grant Wrote: Is there a size limit on attachments ?
I just tried to attach a 2.5MB file to a post - and it was rejected ?

Yes, size limit is 500kb.
Just resize your pic.
Cheers,
Mark