Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crap Joke Thread
(01-05-2024, 07:10 PM)Oldman Wrote: Now, if you could extract water from the dihydrogen monoxide, the chemical hazard would be neutralised.
Problem solved…..
Rolleyes

As proved by air cooled VWs!
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
(01-05-2024, 08:41 PM)rstucke Wrote: I know it's a joke
but don't fuck with it cause someone's gona take it seriously

I was going to add. If you don't know what Dihydrogen Monoxide is, please contact the professor after class.  Smile
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.

Vera - ‘75 Bay  
Vladimir, a balding older russian tourist, is on his very first visit to Bangkok. By complete chance, he finds that he has wandered into Bangkok’s infamous red light district. Vladimir explores and, again by complete chance, he finds himself outside a large bar with scantily clad girls. Now Vladimir certainly did not look at the scantily clad girls … but he did suddenly realise that he was quite thirsty. So he entered the bar. The Mammisan asked the grandfatherly Russian to be seated and sent over a bar girl to entertain him.

They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she gasps and runs away! Seeing this, the Mammisan sends over a more experienced bar girl to entertain the Russian gentleman.

They sit and talk a little, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear, and she screams, "No!" and quickly walks away.

The Mammisan is surprised that this grandfatherly short balding man has asked for something so outrageous that her two bargirls will have nothing to do with him. She decides that only her most experienced bargirl, Lola, will do. Lola has never said no, and it's not likely anything will surprise her. So the Mammisan sends her over to Vladimir’s table. They sit and talk a little, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she screams, "NO WAY, YOU CREEP!" and smacks him as hard as she can and leaves.

Mammisan is by now absolutely intrigued, having seen nothing like this in all her years of operating a Bangkok bar. Mammisan hasn't done the “entertainment” work herself for a long time, but she's sure she has said yes to anything a grandfatherly Russian could ever possibly ask for. She just has to find out what this man wants that has made her bargirls so angry. Besides she sees a chance to teach all her bargirls a lesson.

So she goes over to Vladimir’s table and says that she's the best the bar has available. She sits and talks with him. They talk a little, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap.

He leans forwards and whispers in her ear, "Can I pay in Rubles?"
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I thought it was leading to a Jimmy Carr joke:

“My first Thai wife died of testicular cancer”…

But no, it was just currency rejection.  Confused
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(03-05-2024, 09:38 PM)Grantus Wrote: But no, it was just currency rejection.  Confused

Putin dies and goes to hell, but a few years later he gets permission to leave hell and to visit Moscow for a day -

Goes to a pub near Red Square in Moscow, orders a few drinks and asks the bartender:

Crimea is still ours? - Yes, bartender says

Donbas is still ours? - Yes, ours

Is Kiev also ours?? - Yes yes, of course it’s ours

Wow, amazing ... how much for the drinks?

50 Ukrainian Hryvnia please - Bartender says
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
People called me strange when I ate a calculator.
I told them 'It's what's on the inside that counts'...
Garth

Before you criticize someone try walking a mile in their shoes - that way when you do criticize them you're a mile away and you've got their shoes!
Big Grin
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light

72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !
Why do chicken coops have two doors ?
......... 'cause if they had four, they'd be chicken sedans.
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light