Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crap Joke Thread
(18-07-2022, 09:49 PM)DavidH Wrote: Just reported you to a moderator Wombatventures….
Just working how the new forum works! :-).
Cheers

Same as the old one David.
Legitimate reports will be Moderated accordingly.
The others are just wasting our time……..
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(18-07-2022, 08:55 PM)Wombatventures Wrote: Even worse...
Datsun 120y's

Not a Datto 120 Why, but a 1982 Corolla 

https://www.drive.com.au/news/time-capsu...-for-sale/
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
(19-07-2022, 09:25 AM)Barry Wrote: Not a Datto 120 Why, but a 1982 Corolla 

That's the proverbial sudden and destructive movement of air from an earlier time.

I drove one from Kentucky to Ohio (Cincinatti is served by the airport across the border so it wasn't a long trip)

It wasn't yellow.

A friend also had one here.

Hmmm... That must have been some time ago.
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
(19-07-2022, 06:52 AM)Wombatventures Wrote: So you've got a 120y then David! Tongue Big Grin

Hey, you never know who's got one stashed in the driveway....

Garth

Before you criticize someone try walking a mile in their shoes - that way when you do criticize them you're a mile away and you've got their shoes!

72 Kombi Microbus
72 Kombi Van
72 Kombi DC Ute
76 Kombi SC Ute
Denial is a sign of quilt !

Cheers Brian and Cathy
(19-07-2022, 06:52 AM)Wombatventures Wrote: So you've got a 120y then David! Tongue Big Grin
My mum used to have one & I rolled it doing a reverse 180 degree turn when a mate in an SLR5000 was chasing me nose to nose & I wanted to swap the way the pursuit went Blush . End swap went real bad!!
Humour not allowed any more @Oldman? Don't want to waste your time but you knew I didn't report Wombatventures.
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
(19-07-2022, 08:43 PM)DavidH Wrote: My mum used to have one & I rolled it doing a reverse 180 degree turn when a mate in an SLR5000 was chasing me nose to nose & I wanted to swap the way the pursuit went Blush . End swap went real bad!!
Humour not allowed any more @Oldman? Don't want to waste your time but you knew I didn't report Wombatventures.
Cheers

My mum also had a 120Y. Had aircon too, which was quite rare for it’s time.

I didn’t roll or damage it, but did end up in an interesting 360 one night in the wet. I didn’t blame the car, but thought the radial tyres were a bit suss.

Mum didn’t believe me, and put it down to my radical driving, until she had a similar experience, and almost hit a pedestrian on a pedestrian crossing!.

She then believed me, and got better tyres fitted next day!  Big Grin
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(19-07-2022, 09:25 AM)Barry Wrote: Not a Datto 120 Why, but a 1982 Corolla 

Oooh... I want. Although a 1971 Carolla is more to my taste.

(19-07-2022, 12:10 PM)gazman Wrote: Hey, you never know who's got one stashed in the driveway....

Had 1200 coupe for a while. Now my missus has decided she wants a 1200 ute. The $500 bombs of the 80s and 90s are now $20,000 resto projects.

(19-07-2022, 08:43 PM)DavidH Wrote: My mum used to have one & I rolled it doing a reverse 180 degree turn when a mate in an SLR5000 was chasing me nose to nose & I wanted to swap the way the pursuit went Blush . End swap went real bad!!
Cheers

Why not David...  I have a reputation to maintain here! Wink
Ok I'm going back to my bean bag now!  Tongue
(19-07-2022, 09:53 PM)Wombatventures Wrote: Why not David...  I have a reputation to maintain here! Wink
Ok I'm going back to my bean bag now!  Tongue

OK, I’ll move. I’ve pre warmed that bean bag up for you. Enjoy! Cool

88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab