Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camping Batteries,Solar and your requirements...
(01-01-2024, 08:57 AM)rstucke Wrote: NSW tafe libraries, standards online
you need a student or teacher id and password 
who do you know Mark?

Absolutely Rick......all that info is free and easily available if you are an enrolled student in any TAFE course.
Access to individual Standards via the Standards Australia website access is free once enrolled.
With a username and password, you can access, download and print off any Standard you want.
I advised my Building students to download any/all relevant Standards associated with Building whilst they were enrolled.....saved them thousands of dollars.

Building Codes - V1, V2, V3 [ the Plumbing and Drainage Code ] are readily available and free for anyone to access through the Australian Building Codes Board website.
Just have to register with an email....no cost involved. It's a very handy resource.

https://www.abcb.gov.au

The statement that an Electrician only finds out about Standards changes if they employ apprentices, worries me......
Surely there's a requirement for Continuing Professional Development in order to maintain qualifications ?
I suppose it's the diligent few that maintain their knowledge.......like anything really.
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light

Messages In This Thread
RE: Camping Batteries,Solar and your requirements... - by Oldman - 01-01-2024, 09:18 AM