Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with Email Addresses and Signatures
Hi,

I have noticed that IINET and old Netspace addresses (hosted by IINET) do not seem to be able to receive emails from this forum at the moment.  It may be just my experience but a number of other email addresses work fine. 

If you have one of these addresses and it works for you can you post it here.

Also, with the signatures if you use a quote " or other symbols in the text it may give a 403 error.  May be other characters as well, but I have tried a few and haven't had the same problem.

Thanks

Adrian
A new beginning. Big Grin +

1975 Kombi The Doctor
1976 Dual Cab Bumble Bee
1974 Microbus Matilda (parts bus)
(03-07-2022, 02:35 PM)Mordred Wrote: Also, with the signatures if you use a quote " or other symbols in the text it may give a 403 error.  May be other characters as well, but I have tried a few and haven't had the same problem.

Same issue here with single quotes. I replaced the single quotes with single back quotes.
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
(03-07-2022, 03:31 PM)wirrah Wrote: Same issue here with single quotes. I replaced the single quotes with single back quotes.

Thanks Greg!  Smile

Although, as a mere mortal, I have to confess I had to google to learn what a “single back quote” was, and to find that it’s the key to the left of my “1” on my keyboard…. Tongue
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
I'm seeing, well, not seeing, any mail to my hotmail acct.
Maybe no biggy because here I am.
That could be interesting as they are quite popular.

We will see if there are any other reports.

Thanks
A new beginning. Big Grin +

1975 Kombi The Doctor
1976 Dual Cab Bumble Bee
1974 Microbus Matilda (parts bus)