Kombi Club Australia
Show us the last picture you took on your phone (kombi related or not) - Printable Version

+- Kombi Club Australia (https://kombiclubaustralia.com)
+-- Forum: Kombi Club (https://kombiclubaustralia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://kombiclubaustralia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Show us the last picture you took on your phone (kombi related or not) (/showthread.php?tid=651)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Show us the last picture you took on your phone (kombi related or not) - Barry - 06-10-2023

Hah ha…..

RE: Show us the last picture you took on your phone (kombi related or not) - Barry - 14-10-2023

Found a new whiskey bar - Whiskey Den in Melbourne 

RE: Show us the last picture you took on your phone (kombi related or not) - Melissa - 14-10-2023

Looking for another car - went to Sydney to check out 3 - this was the 2nd one we looked at and is the only one I took a photo of and sent it back to Scott - I didn't buy it - a couple of little things wrong and wasn't prepared to pay what they had on it.

The first one I looked at was a shocker - didn't even have a spare tyre! - big crack in the windscreen - when we asked the seller how long had he owned it, he said "I dont know"  Huh . We didn't even take it for a drive!  

The last one was ok but had a coolant leak that would have cost about $1500 to repair and there were a few knocks coming from the suspension when we drove it - my mechanic said not to buy it.

So I am still looking.

RE: Show us the last picture you took on your phone (kombi related or not) - Chris Taylor - 14-10-2023

Spotted  this and thought of Melissa's  hubby Scott, oh by the way ,that's my new toy along side of ii

RE: Show us the last picture you took on your phone (kombi related or not) - Melissa - 15-10-2023

(14-10-2023, 09:08 PM)Chris Taylor Wrote:  
Spotted  this and thought of Melissa's  hubby Scott, oh by the way ,that's my new toy along side of ii

I will show him Chris Smile

RE: Show us the last picture you took on your phone (kombi related or not) - Barry - 18-10-2023

What I do

RE: Show us the last picture you took on your phone (kombi related or not) - Barry - 18-10-2023

Here at MMP

RE: Show us the last picture you took on your phone (kombi related or not) - DavidH - 18-10-2023

(18-10-2023, 05:54 PM)Barry Wrote: What I do

Make gin Rolleyes ?
Cheers

RE: Show us the last picture you took on your phone (kombi related or not) - rstucke - 18-10-2023

(18-10-2023, 05:54 PM)Barry Wrote: What I do

explain

RE: Show us the last picture you took on your phone (kombi related or not) - Barry - 19-10-2023

I do Mechanical Services (air conditioning is part of it)
Estimating Manager at the moment. (pulling pin soon)
One of our current jobs coming to completion is the new rail stations in Sydney
The first pic is a couple of Air Handling Units double stacked.
Down in the bowels everything is N+1 redundancy.
The other is the concourse. The doors seperate the platform from train.
The amount of services (air cond, electrical, fire, hydraulic) behind that bulkhead is mind blowing