Kombi Club Australia
What made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- Kombi Club Australia (https://kombiclubaustralia.com)
+-- Forum: Kombi Club (https://kombiclubaustralia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://kombiclubaustralia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: What made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=51)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: What made you happy today? - Wayne Murray - 16-08-2023

RE: What made you happy today? - Mordred - 17-08-2023

Mel,

So Happy the issues with Josie seem to be fixed.  The rebuilt carbs and new Dizzy are a game changer.  Looking forward to seeing you in actiaon!

ADrian

RE: What made you happy today? - Melissa - 17-08-2023

Thanks Adrian - we have a weekend away down the coast planned for a couple of weeks time so that will give her a test Smile

RE: What made you happy today? - Wombatventures - 19-08-2023

Spent some time cleaning up some shelves in the dog room. 
Ruby the Red healer is currently in post op rest mode locked in the laundry for a week or more.
Found this ...

This was a game my mum had when she was young and I played when I was small.

I had my first go at it in probably 15 years and this was the end result!!!!

However
The next 4 goes ended without success!
Proper fluke that first one! Smile

RE: What made you happy today? - Grantus - 19-08-2023

Did any further cleaning up of shelves occur, after you found the game, or was the rest of the time spent just playing it?  Rolleyes

Tongue

RE: What made you happy today? - Wombatventures - 20-08-2023

(19-08-2023, 05:50 PM)Grantus Wrote: Did any further cleaning up of shelves occur, after you found the game, or was the rest of the time spent just playing it?  Rolleyes

Tongue

Na cleaned up a heap more shelves. Dug out my record collection. Next will be the big old His Masters Voice stereo which will be moved closer to the door and the speakers set up. That's for later in the week. 
I'm cleaning the dog room for several reasons....
1. While Ruby is sidelined it is easier.
2. I'm going to set up my engine building bench in there for...
   1 - Kombi motor refresh
   2 - Dinky motor rebuild
   3 - Original Notch motor rebuild so I can put it back in and get the one in the Notch back in Squareback and that one on the road, after a refresh of course.
3. To find what other accumulated junk has made it's way in there and get rid of/ rehomed it.
4. One day I will make it a mancave/ clean work area!
5. So that it's clean for Ruby once her wounds heal.
6. It's really just time to get it done!

RE: What made you happy today? - Barry - 21-08-2023

Has the kombi body resto progressed?

my health, - Chris Taylor - 21-08-2023

it has been awhile since i have made any posts on here but now i am getting back in the groove  as one might say. Since Easter many things have occurred health wise, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer at a higher than normal level and had to go through chemo therapy ,not a pleasant experiance ,then towards the end of this treatment i woke up one morning not feeling to well ,then as usual Caroloyn rang to do an oldy check and i told her how i felt, she immediately rang for an ambo ,they did all the tests and yes , i had suffered a heart attack, boy ,what else could possibly go wrong , well the decision was made, a heart by pass, one week later admitted and had the operation ,i have to admit i was scared but it was the option left open for me, thankfully everything turned out well and now the slow recovery on both the prostate and heartpass continue,    Yes thanks to to the wonderful staff nurses doctors and ambo,s at the Flinders Hospital i live to fight another day,  yes this is what made me sooooooo happy for now,       chris,

RE: What made you happy today? - Barry - 21-08-2023

Good to see ya back Chris

RE: What made you happy today? - Chris Taylor - 21-08-2023

thanks Barry,