Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Northern Beaches Cruise 27th November 2022
Please post up your pics for those of us that couldn’t make it !
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
(27-11-2022, 05:06 PM)Oldman Wrote: Please post up your pics for those of us that couldn’t make it !
Hi Crew, 
Weather gods onside for a stunning day for a beaches cruise, great turnout around 18 buses from spiltties, bays, T3's & couple of T5's, with about 50% new to the cruise.
After a few introductions we departed at 8.45 & cruised along Manly beach to Curly, Dee Why, stopped a few times to keep the convoy together & picked up a few more along the way with a total of 20+ buses at Palm Beach.
Buses travelled from far & wide with even an interesting couple 'living the dream' from Tas on a road trip.
As always time flew with so many interesting chats & the new crew clearly enjoying their first Kombi run. Frank pulled out his BBQ & we hungout taking in the sun talkin the times & sharing experiences & ideas.
Had a feeling no one wanting to leave but slowly one by one we all departed for home till the last of us around 1pm.
All in all was a very successful event with lots of enthusiasm for another NBC before the summer passes. 
Big thankyou to everyone for sharing a beautiful day out on the beaches.
Son Tom has some drone footage I try to post when Ive got a tick (may need some guidance on how to post a vid) .
Cheers Tony

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great turnout of Kombis yesterday. The weather was good too, and was nice catching up with so many whom I hadn't seen for a while, and met others too.    
Great pics Tony and Frank !
What an awesome turnout…..must’ve been a lot from other platforms that found out ?
Lots of buses there I’ve never seen before  Cool
So glad you had good weather, it’s a beautiful run from Tanya Park to Palmy.
Sorry we missed this time ‘round……
Thanks for posting  Big Grin
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Thanks for posting photos. We feel like we missed out on a unique cruise with so many newbies Rolleyes .
Congrats Tony & Gaye .
Cheers
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow a Mystery. Today is the PRESENT.
                    Pilot of "Old Boy" 76 Sopru fuel injected
                                    Copilot - Lauren
(28-11-2022, 09:01 PM)DavidH Wrote: Thanks for posting photos. We feel like we missed out on a unique cruise with so many newbies Rolleyes .
Congrats Tony & Gaye .
Cheers

Was an awesome cruise David
My first experience with The Kombi Club was on a nth beaches cruise, initially was bit unsure & shy with my dodgy clapped out bus but opened my world to beautiful chilled people who share an incredible passion.
Hope with NBC will continue introduce new faces into a wonderful club. Smile
Hope the bus isn’t sold for what I claimed I paid for it