Kombi Club Australia
Welcome to Kombi Club - Printable Version

+- Kombi Club Australia (https://kombiclubaustralia.com)
+-- Forum: Kombi Club (https://kombiclubaustralia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://kombiclubaustralia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Welcome to Kombi Club (/showthread.php?tid=2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Welcome to Kombi Club - Oldman - 04-07-2022

(04-07-2022, 07:55 PM)gdrabs Wrote: Thanks for all the hard work to keep the community alive....
Just did a test upload in 'Natures Special Moments' and all worked well Smile
How long will it be before the plug is pulled on the old site? I figure its going to take awhile.
Now just got to set up my signature....

Graham

That’s the 6 million dollar question Graham ! and why we are trying as hard as we can to move the “good stuff” across as quickly as possible.
Please feel free to copy anything of your’s across…..it’s not that hard really.

RE: Welcome to Kombi Club - Melissa - 04-07-2022

(04-07-2022, 07:55 PM)gdrabs Wrote: Thanks for all the hard work to keep the community alive....
Just did a test upload in 'Natures Special Moments' and all worked well Smile
How long will it be before the plug is pulled on the old site? I figure its going to take awhile.
Now just got to set up my signature....

Graham

The access to the old forum could go at any time - we have no control and I cannot update it. Thanks for coming over to keep the forum continuing.

RE: Welcome to Kombi Club - gdrabs - 04-07-2022

(04-07-2022, 08:05 PM)Oldman Wrote: That’s the 6 million dollar question Graham ! and why we are trying as hard as we can to move the “good stuff” across as quickly as possible.
Please feel free to copy anything of your’s across…..it’s not that hard really.

Are we able to copy entire conversations across to new platform (replies and all)?

RE: Welcome to Kombi Club - titch - 04-07-2022

Hi Melissa, I am a little late getting onto the new site. How great you are. As ever you work wonders. I just have to get my old brain working again. Takes a little longer these days in the great south land. Many thanks for what you all have achieved. I am not sure I have logged in proper like. I used my old name and password? Cheers Vince, alias Titch.

RE: Welcome to Kombi Club - gdrabs - 04-07-2022

(04-07-2022, 08:36 PM)titch Wrote: Hi Melissa, I am a little late getting onto the new site. How great you are. As ever you work wonders. I just have to get my old brain working again. Takes a little longer these days in the great south land. Many thanks for what you all have achieved. I am not sure I have logged in proper like. I used my old name and password? Cheers Vince, alias Titch.

and we all get to be junior members again Cool

RE: Welcome to Kombi Club - Grantus - 04-07-2022

(04-07-2022, 07:55 PM)gdrabs Wrote: How long will it be before the plug is pulled on the old site? I figure its going to take awhile.

Graham

That has always been the unknown, and I believe the main reason for the move here…..

RE: Welcome to Kombi Club - Wombatventures - 04-07-2022

(04-07-2022, 07:42 PM)Grantus Wrote: Starting to feel like home already!  Smile

Oil Grant that's my bean bag... you can have the other one... Tongue
This rooms gunna get crowded real quick! Lucky its all good people.  Big Grin

RE: Welcome to Kombi Club - Grantus - 04-07-2022

(04-07-2022, 09:10 PM)Wombatventures Wrote: Oil Grant that's my bean bag... you can have the other one... Tongue
This rooms gunna get crowded real quick! Lucky its all good people.  Big Grin

Just seeing what it’s like. You can have it back.

I brought my old “Lazy-Boy” with me.  Smile

RE: Welcome to Kombi Club - Mr Beckstar - 04-07-2022

A house warming party is in order!

RE: Welcome to Kombi Club - Oldman - 04-07-2022

(04-07-2022, 09:51 PM)Mr Beckstar Wrote: A house warming party is in order!

I’m sure there will be a few at Old Bar !
Welcome to our new site  Cool